From: Nada Afiva (nadaafiva_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 20 2020 - 03:16:57 CDT

Thanks so much Sir,
I really appreciate it.
Yes, you are right, Sir, a line is not a box .
However, please help me with the steps to perform commands.
What I need is to show the box, with the following center: center_x =
116.02, center_y = 118.37, center_z = 127.80.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Nadaafiva

Pada tanggal Sen, 20 Apr 2020 pukul 08.31 Ashar Malik <asharjm_at_gmail.com>