From: Joey Gehring (gehringjoseph123_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2020 - 23:20:58 CST

Is NAMD 2.13 compatible with armv8 architecture as well or is it just
version 2.12? I have failed yet again during my compilation. 😑 I apologize
for all of my questions. I have just yet to compile NAMD and VMD from
source and it looks like not many others have for ARM devices so I am just
a bit lost. Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Best regards,

Joey