From: Edward Ditler (edward.ditler_at_uzh.ch)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2019 - 05:22:16 CST

Hi,

no, in fact I don’t actually need a list of all the parameters. What I was trying to do (and succeeded, thanks to Gianfranco), is to put all the changes in visualization I usually apply into my .vmdrc file.

Instead of having an exhaustive list of commands, setting `logfile console` allows to see how the GUI is interacting with the scripting engine in the background. So that solved my problem.

Best regards,

Edward