From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2019 - 10:33:10 CST

Hi,
  Do you really need all possible representations and their parameters,
or are you interested in a particular subset? Do you mind telling us what
you're trying to accomplish? Part of the reason the minutiae aren't listed
in the User's Guide is because we often change the underlying parameters
when new features are added.

I would guess that a fully populated parameter list would add about
20 pages to the User's guide since we'd have to explain the meaning of
many of the numerical parameters and their legal ranges (and then I'd have
to rewrite this text on every release since things always change here).

If you can tell me more about what you're doing, I can help you get it done.

Best regards,