From: Goedde, Chris (CGOEDDE_at_depaul.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2019 - 10:07:46 CDT

In the Finder, go to the folder where the vmd app is located and control-click or right-click on the app icon and choose “Show Package Contents” from the pop-up menu. Then go into the “Contents” folder, followed by the “vmd” folder. In there you’ll see a plugins folder, which has some sub-folders where you can install things.

In unix-speak, it’s going to be something like /Path to VMD folder/VMD 1.9.3.app/Contents/vmd/plugins

Chris