From: Adupa Vasista (adupavasista_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2019 - 02:26:32 CDT

Hi,
Your protein can't be in the center of the box every time, it can move
freely around . if you want your protein to be in the center of the box, I
suggest you do wrapping after a run by the following command

"pbc wrap -all -compound fragment -center com -centersel protein "

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/#x1-180006 I suggest
you read this for more information.

--
*A.VasistaM.Tech,Department Of Chemical Engineering,*
*IIT Guwahati.*