From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2019 - 10:08:43 CDT

Josh is correct, you'll either need to select a consistent
set of atoms over the trajectory frames you want to write out,
or you'll need to instead generate completely independent structures
for each trajectory frame, e.g., by writing out a PDB for each
timestep, if you really need to have files for each unique set
of waters.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/