From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2019 - 09:09:23 CDT

Hi,
  Axel's description is accurate.

How many bonds do you actually need per-atom?
If you're running Linux or MacOS, it is trivial for
me to make a special build with a larger maximum bond count and post it
for you. If you're using Windows, the process of making a special build
is very involved and it would cost me too much time to be worth the trouble,
and in that case I'd offer to build you a Linux version instead, as I'm
sure you can find a machine to run it on. In any case, I would need to know
how many bonds you actually need.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/