From: Roessler, Bryan C (roessler_at_uab.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2019 - 14:19:03 CDT

For instance: puts $ofile "if \{1} \{"

Should be: puts $ofile "if \{1\} \{"

Cheers,

Bryan

________________________________
From: owner-vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu <owner-vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu> on behalf of Bassam Haddad <bhaddad_at_pdx.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 2:29:05 PM
To: Matt Veter
Subject: Re: vmd-l: Issues with Tcl script for MD Prep

Hey All,

Just following up with this thread, I too am curious as to why this script won't work.

~ Bassam Haddad

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 12:30 PM Matt Veter <veter_at_pdx.edu<mailto:veter_at_pdx.edu>> wrote:
Hello all,

I have been trying to write a script for Tcl to automate the preparation of MD configuration files. When I test the script directly in the VMD Tk console, everything runs as expected. However, when I try and source the script using the same code, I receive an error message.

The script is attached. This is the error I receive when sourcing:

vmd > source test.tcl
wrong # args: should be "foreach varList list ?varList list ...? command"

Thanks