From: Roshan Shrestha (roshanpra_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2019 - 04:02:46 CDT

Hi everyone,
                  I am using catdcd to skip the number of frames of the
trajectory of my system. While using it to find the number of frames with
*catdcd -num dyn3.dcd*
gives:
Opened file 'dyn3.dcd' for reading.
Read 25000 frames from file dyn3.dcd.
Total frames: 25000
CatDCD exited normally.
using it to skip the number of frames with

*catdcd -o output.dcd -stride 10 dyn3.dcd *
gives:
Opened file 'dyn3.dcd' for reading.
dcdplugin) read_dcdstep: corruption or unrecognized file structure
Read 13499 frames from file dyn3.dcd, wrote 1349.
Total frames: 13499
Frames written: 1349
CatDCD exited normally.
So, read_dcdstep is showing me the error which I don't know why it is
showing so that I am getting only 1349 frames instead of 2500 frames. What
can be the issue and how can I resolve it.

Thanks

--
*Roshan Shrestha*
M.Sc (Physics)