From: Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2019 - 07:25:50 CDT

Dear Ali,

I would suggest you take a look at the “VMD PDB Tool” as a simple example.

In the VMD tree, you have all the code for the VMD plugins, including the tk code for their interface. So inside the vmd installation folder, you will have something like “vmd/plugins/noarch/tcl/pdbtool1.0”. This is a simple plugin with a simple interface that you can use as a template.

Best

João

João Vieira Ribeiro
Beckman Institute, University of Illinois

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jribeiro/

jribeiro_at_illinois.edu

+1 (217) 3005851