From: Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2019 - 08:33:21 CDT

Hi Aravinda,

You are correct. Psfgen does not support this halogens colinear lonepairs, but efforts are being made to change that. I cannot say for sure when such lonepairs supporting psfgen version will be available, but it is something that is on its way.

To be honest, I am not aware of a tool that can prepare psf files containing this colinear lonepairs), besides charmm package itself. I believe that charm-gui is not doing it so far.

Probably some other user might knows a tool that can do it.

Best

João

João Vieira Ribeiro
Beckman Institute, University of Illinois

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jribeiro/

jribeiro_at_illinois.edu

+1 (217) 3005851