From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2019 - 16:31:07 CST

Hi Amy,

I've noticed this also. I believe there were some bugs in the BAR estimator
(and fepout file parsing) that were addressed between 1.9 and 2.1. I'm
surprised that the magnitude of difference is so large, but it's quite
reasonable that they are different.

Older versions also have some problems with modifying temperature from the
GUI (they get "stuck" at the default 298 K). Please double check and run
the calculation with the default settings and then change to 310 K to make
sure this is properly working. If the result doesn't change, then there is
likely a bug.

Brian