From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2018 - 12:53:31 CST

Hi Prabir,

It isn't clear to me what you want to do, but I *think* you just want to simulate something akin to a cyclic peptide, right? Will you need to simulate the structure? If so, you'll need to become familiar with psfgen and the CHARMM force field. If not, what I've found to be the most straightforward is to just draw out the structure I want in Avogadro and use its minimization features to build the structure.

-Josh