From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2018 - 10:27:28 CST

Hi Anatoly,

Sorry for the late reply. Can you please check in the terminal window
of VMD, before the "Molecule destroyed" message, if there is any other
meaningful error message? Another question is which version of VMD are
you using? 1.9.4? Make sure that you reset QwikMD after adding the str
file.

Best

João

--