From: Raag Saluja (saluja.raag_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2018 - 03:48:21 CDT

You’re right. Your command (resid 1 to 50 and protein and chain A) works
perfect with the pdb file downloaded from protein data bank. However, I was
trying to do the same with a pdb file obtained after simulating the protein
(I simulated it using gromacs and converted the final gro file into pdb),
but in vain. How do you suggest I go about this, please?