From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2018 - 11:46:39 CDT

Thank you, Steinar.

Autopsf renames NAG to BGLN automatically. In CHARMM36, there is no "BGLN"
residue, as all NAG residues have more than 4 character length residue
names (not allowed in the pdb format). To properly use autopsf with NAG,
you would need to change the target residue name in the top_all36_carb.rtf
file to BGLN, and feed it to autopsf. If your protein is heavily
glycosylated (which seems it is the case), I would also consider building
your system outside of autopsf, as the inclusion of glycans can be a little
bit tricky, and we might probably need to increase the glycan support in
autopsf.

I hope this helps

Best

João