From: Steinar Halldorsson (steinar.halldorsson_at_crick.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2018 - 10:16:32 CDT

Hi Joao

I probably should have checked there before, here is the error message:

-----
psfgen) building segment AG1
psfgen) reading residues from pdb file fitted_1flc_autopsf-temp.pdb_AG1.pdb
psfgen) unknown residue type BGLN
psfgen) extracted 2 residues from pdb file
psfgen) setting patch for first residue to none
psfgen) setting patch for last residue to none
psfgen) Info: generating structure...psfgen) unknown residue type BGLN
failed!
-----

Segment AG1 is the first glycan encountered and the three types of glycans there are NDG, NAG and a BMA. I'm not sure if BGLN corresponds to NDG?

Thanks,

Steinar