From: Matthew Kenney (matthew.kenney_at_cellsignal.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2018 - 15:49:49 CDT

Forgot to address one test you suggested--
Vmd's startup info, both within and locally on my machine has the same
startup info, line-by-line. Let me know if there are any other tests I
should run. Thanks, and no rush.

Best,
Matt

--
Matt Kenney
Summer Intern for Ivan Gregoretti
Bioinformatics Dept.
--
This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
protected by attorney-client privilege.  Unless you are the addressee, you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information
contained in this message.  If you have received this message in error,
please send me an email and delete this message.   Thank you.