From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2018 - 15:53:03 CDT

Page moved.

Try using a search engine to find the new address (tip: add the name of the
developer to the search) and then send the correct URL to the VMD
developers so that they update the plugin page.

This takes a bit more clicking, and slightly more reading, but definitely
way less typing than asking the list for help.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU