From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2018 - 15:09:01 CDT

I forgot to ask another important question, what version of VMD
are you using? These tools depend on 'psfgen' and the performance
of 'psfgen' was improved significantly in recent versions vs. the past,
so I want to make sure you're running a current VMD build before we
dig much further into what you're doing here.

Best,