From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2018 - 13:28:00 CDT

Hi Aoife,

something must have gone wrong when saving that file. The issue is the
following, QwikMD stores the topology files that you upload inside the
"~/qwikmd/toppar" folder, adding "_qwikmd" to the name of the file.
Additional to this, it adds an entry to the table in the file
"toppartable.txt" in the same folder containing the name of the residue,
the residue name defined in the topology, the type of molecule and the
associated file. If this is causing problems, I would delete the entry from
the file with the definition of you glycan, restart VMD, and I would repeat
the process of adding the topology, making sure to reset QwikMD after
adding the topology.

I hope this helps

Best

João