From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2018 - 17:56:49 CDT

Hi Kelly,

QwikMD has an extense User's Guide at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/qwikmd/ and there is a direct
link this page on QwikMD's webpage as well (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/qwikmd/). You can find almost all
information related to the commands and functions of QwikMD there.

Your question is answered at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/qwikmd/#advprot. Those
restraints are to harmonic restraints to the coordinates of the atoms
defined by the atom selections.

I hope this helps

Best

João