From: Andrew Dalke (dalke_at_dalkescientific.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2018 - 06:57:14 CDT

Hello Neeraj,

> On Jun 7, 2018, at 22:08, Neeraj <neer1980_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I use MD and VMD quite extensively and am looking for someone who can write custom VMD Tcl scripts (for analyzing MD trajectories) for a fee. Is there any organization or individual that provides such service ?

I am available for that sort of consulting. I designed the original Tcl interface for VMD back in the 1990s.

Nowadays I do custom software development for biotech and pharmaceutical companies. The most recent work of mine was published at https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jcim.8b00173 .

I typically charge $175/hour, with a minimum of 10 hours, and a discount for projects that take longer than a week.

Let me know what you would like to have done and I'll see if I can provide an estimate.

Cheers,

                                Andrew
                                dalke_at_dalkescientific.com