From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Sun May 06 2018 - 23:34:32 CDT

Ok, I did wonder about that. Sometimes it seems PyMOL is more about the glitz and glamour, and VMD seems to be more scientifically professional. People ask me what I think of VMD vs PyMOL, and I usually tell them that VMD can do everything PyMOL can, but I like your response, because it is important to remember that just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. Thanks!

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Scholar

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602