From: Sonibare, Kolawole (kasonibare42_at_students.tntech.edu)
Date: Tue May 01 2018 - 18:22:52 CDT

Axel, the problem I have is that I have 3 different molecules in my simulation. Therefore, if I use the lammps code, I am not sure of the validity of the result since the molecules are not the same.

Instead, what I did was use the chunk command to output the COM of the different molecules into a dump file and try to use topotools to convert the dump file into a xyz file so that VMD can open it. But right now I'm getting this error.

readvarxyz: read in 0 frames requiring 0 atoms storage.Type map:Max type counts:0

Your comment and that of any other member is appreciated.