From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 10:24:54 CDT

Hi,
  It should be possible for you to wrap coordinates after-the-fact without
modifying your .trr files at all. There's a script in the VMD script library
that does this for trajectories produced by NAMD, with a little work it
could be made to work for TRR files from Gromacs I suspect.
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/pbcwrap/

Probably the best thing would be to modify that script to get the
cell info from VMD rather than assuming the existence of an XST file
ala NAMD. If someone has already done this, please let me know, otherwise
perhaps I can take a look at doing this in a few weeks when I'm done
with some more pressing work.