From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2018 - 09:53:53 CDT

Best programming practice is to always close what you open.

Second you don't necessarily have to provide "writepdb" a file handle. I
haven't used it this way and I am not sure if it can handle that!!??

What you can do is something like this

$atoms writepdb frame_$i.pdb

This should create a pdb-file with "frame_" and the value of the variable "
*i"* ...

Be sure to always delete any selections you make when you no longer need
them.

--
Best,
/A