From: Rune Thomas Kidmose (rtk_at_mbg.au.dk)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2018 - 14:36:12 CST

Hi again,

After yet again playing with MDFF check for calculating CCC values, I was just wondering what the default sigma threshold value is, if none is given in the command?

e.g.

mdff check -ccc -map emd_6826.mrc -res 5.8 -cccfile ccc_f001.txt

vs.

mdff check -ccc -map emd_6826.mrc -res 5.8 -cccfile ccc_f001.txt -threshold 0.5

I have not been able to find the answer online, so apologies if it is clearly stated some where and I missed it.

Any standards on which sigma value one should use when calculating the CCC via mdff check?

/Ruki