From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2018 - 14:49:09 CST

Sorry, it looks like the info on the -threshold option wasn't updated when
mdff check was updated to use the new algorithm. -threshold is no longer X
sigmas, but instead a direct voxel value cutoff, i.e., any value in the
density below X will be ignored. The default is no threshold, so any voxels
within the envelope will be included. Generally, 0.1 is the recommended
threshold.