From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2017 - 08:58:09 CST

If you're looking for your posting from earlier this morning, it won't
show up on the web site until tomorrow. The mailing list page for
VMD is updated only once per day since there are a large number
of messages to index. This helps prevent overloading of the machines that
do the nightly web site update work.

Best,