From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2017 - 11:02:27 CDT

Hi,
  The first error doesn't seem to be VMD related at all, right? It appears
to be some python script you're using? You need to provide more information
for help on that.

The second message is a warning that arises because you're using an older
version of libGL.so than I compiled VMD against. It's not a problem, but
that's why you get the warning.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/