From: Steven(Yuhang) Wang (ywang148_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2017 - 20:50:37 CDT

Dear John,

The current VMD 1.9.4 only have installer for Mac and Linux. Is there
going to be a windows installer soon? One thing I noticed is that after
failing to download a pdb file on Windows 8.1, VMD 1.9.3 won't show the
menu bar the second time I open it. I had to uninstall and reinstall to
fix it.

Steven Wang