From: Valerio Sorichetti (valeriosorichetti_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2017 - 09:05:57 CDT

Hello,

I have tried, but for some reason it works on the nanoparticles but not on
the polymers.

But I think I understand where the problem is. My data are in this format:

Atom_id type x y z

where type=1 for the monomers and type=2 for the nanoparticles.
The first 100 monomer coordinates represent the first polymer, the second
100 the second polymer and so on...

So I think that for vmd there is no way to know that the monomers are part
of different polymers.

Maybe I have to assign a different type to every polymer? Or is there
another way?

Thank you very much,