From: Qinghua Liao (scorpio.liao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2017 - 17:45:11 CDT

Hello Brian,

Thanks very much for your reply! Here is the beginning of the converted
topology in Gromacs format:
#
; nr type resnr residue atom cgnr charge mass
      1 N287 1 MET N 1 -0.3000 14.0067
      2 H290 1 MET HT1 1 0.3300 1.0079
      3 H290 1 MET HT2 1 0.3300 1.0079
      4 H290 1 MET HT3 1 0.3300 1.0079
      5 C293 1 MET CA 1 0.2500 12.0107
      6 H140 1 MET HA 2 0.0600 1.0079
      7 C136 1 MET CB 2 -0.1200 12.0107
      8 H140 1 MET HB1 2 0.0600 1.0079
      9 H140 1 MET HB2 3 0.0600 1.0079
     10 C210 1 MET CG 3 0.0475 12.0107
     11 H140 1 MET HG1 3 0.0600 1.0079
     12 H140 1 MET HG2 3 0.0600 1.0079
     13 S202 1 MET SD 3 -0.3350 32.0650
     14 C209 1 MET CE 3 -0.0125 12.0107
     15 H140 1 MET HE1 3 0.0600 1.0079
     16 H140 1 MET HE2 3 0.0600 1.0079
     17 H140 1 MET HE3 4 0.0600 1.0079
     18 C235 1 MET C 4 0.5000 12.0107
     19 O236 1 MET O 5 -0.5000 15.9994
     20 N238 2 PHE N 5 -0.5000 14.0067
     21 H241 2 PHE HN 5 0.3000 1.0079
     22 C224 2 PHE CA 5 0.1400 12.0107
#

As you can see, the charge groups converted by topotools are totally
messed up. HB2 is defined in charge group 3, but not 2 with CB,
and group 5 contains atoms from both MET and PHE.

All the best,
Qinghua