From: János Szövérfi (johhnnyblack_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2017 - 03:26:06 CDT

Hi!

 I'm writing a bash script which executes a vmd/tcl script.
My problem is that i want to execute the CG builder within the script :

"#!/bin/env wish
::cgnetworking::networkCGMolecule puts 0 BAR A cg_monomer.pdb
aa_ref_monomer.pdb cg_monomer.top cg_monomer.par 15 3000 0.3 0.05 1.0 0.01
1 10.0 -1
..."

However when I run the script it doesn't recognize the command: invalid
command name "::cgnetworking::networkCGMolecule"

 I think that the problem is the "puts" command, which is also tcl command.

 Is there a way to escape the puts or what could be the solution?

Thanks