From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2017 - 01:07:00 CDT

Hi Karteek, I have encountered the same problem in CG model development
(with a 3 to 1 mapping instead of MARTINI's 4 to 1, but it's a very similar
case).

Our approach was to not use the RDFs with water, and look at transfer free
energies across interfaces instead.

http://aip.scitation.org/doi/full/10.1063/1.4937153

If you are developing a CG model for water itself, you are going to have to
use other properties than the RDF.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin