From: Karteek Kumar (karthik3327_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2017 - 22:31:46 CDT

Hi Peter,

Thanks for a detailed reply.
I really appreciate your response.
If I understood your mail correctly, the solution is more towards creating
the configuration for the CG models.

Actually, I am trying to get the RDF from the mapped CG trajectory of AA
water box.
We have developed CG potentials and want to compare the CG structure with
AA mapped trajectory.

Thanks,
Karteek