From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2017 - 09:19:09 CDT

The command is working correctly, but if you are trying to make AP1 and AP2
stay at their nearest periodic image to each other, wrapping by fragment
won't help, because they will be wrapped independently.

You should try centering the trajectory on one of the segments (provided
that it's written contiguously in the first place).

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU