From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 25 2017 - 08:37:59 CDT

Dear Pratik,

to add some more comments to Ashar answer, it would be better for us to
understand the problem if you add more details of your system, like, what
structure did you prepared, how did you prepared and etc.

Other point that I would like to mention is that you can use QwikMD to
prepare your simulation, if you are not familiar with MD simulations.
QwikMD is a VMD plugin and it is already available in the version 1.9.3 (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/qwikmd/). Follow the tutorial (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/#qwikmd) and there you can find a
lot of information. Also, you can find more training material in the same
tutorial page.

I hope that this helps

Best

João