From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2017 - 10:16:14 CDT

What are the major and minor version numbers you have set in your
VASP plugin code? The current version in the recent VMD 1.9.3 release
was set as follows, so your version number would have to be greater than
this one:

..

int VMDPLUGIN_init(void) {
  memset(&plugin, 0, sizeof(molfile_plugin_t));
  plugin.abiversion = vmdplugin_ABIVERSION;
  plugin.type = MOLFILE_PLUGIN_TYPE;
  plugin.name = "CHGCAR";
  plugin.prettyname = "VASP_CHGCAR";
  plugin.author = "Sung Sakong";