From: H. Lee (hjunlee_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2017 - 10:11:43 CDT

Dear John Stone:

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes, I want to modify one of molfile plugins, vaspchgcarplugin.c.
I have already modified, compiled, and copy it, as mentioned in this source
code as follows:

* MACOSX
00023 * c++ -O2 -Wall -I. -I$VMDBASEDIR/plugins/include -c vaspchgcarplugin.c
00024 * c++ -bundle -o vaspchgcarplugin.so vaspchgcarplugin.o
00025 *
00026 * Install
00027 * copy vaspchgcarplugin.so $VMDBASEDIR/plugins/$ARCH/molfile

However, this change has not been reflected in VMD.
It would be much appreciated if you could give me more assistance.

Sincerely,

H. Lee