From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2017 - 14:34:16 CDT

I can't tell if this has been mentioned in other bug reports or not -
apologies in advance for any duplication.

When creating images with Tachyon Internal, bonds are getting rendered
as strange spirals as opposed to the expected dashed line (or maybe this
is a skewed version of that?). I am doing this via script with something
like:

color Display Background white
color Labels Bonds black
label textsize 0.1 ;# Ultimately I'd like the labels to just go away...
label textthickness 0.1
label add Bonds 0/17 0/992 ;# bond btwn atom idx 17 and 992
render TachyonLOptiXInternal <filename>

Is this a known bug? Is my color scheme not helping?

Help appreciated,
Brian

--
Brian Radak