From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2017 - 22:13:45 CST

200% occupancy means there are 2 hydrogen bonds between the residue pair at all times. Are the interactions between 2 different proteins in the same simulation system? That is totally doable with the h-bonds plugin (just use two selections, one for one protein and one for another). What is not possible is to get h-bonds between two different simulation systems (which are called molecules by VMD).
Josh Vermaas

Director’s Postdoctoral Fellow
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
joshua.vermaas_at_nrel.gov<mailto:joshua.vermaas_at_nrel.gov>