From: PRITI ROY (priitii.roy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2017 - 13:10:36 CST

Hii,
At first thanks to Chitrak for your help. Now i understand that H-bond
plugin only count h-bond in the given structure. There is any process to
get details interacting h-bond of two different protein?

I have another question that the data i got from h-bond plugin there is one
column about occupancy. Most of the bond's occupancy 100% but very few have
200% occupancy. What does it means about 200% occupancy?

Some portions of the data,
donor acceptor
occupancy
SegAP1-SER270-Main SegAP1-PRO267-Main 100.00%
SegAP1-LYS265-Main SegAP1-VAL350-Main 100.00%
SegAP1-GLN263-Main SegAP1-ILE242-Main 100.00%
SegAP1-HSD253-Main SegAP1-TRP232-Main 100.00%
SegAP1-GLY249-Main SegAP1-ILE243-Main 100.00%
SegAP1-LEU247-Main SegAP1-PRO244-Main 200.00%
SegAP1-ILE242-Main SegAP1-ASN255-Main 100.00%
SegAP1-ASP240-Main SegAP1-GLU237-Main 100.00%

From,
Priti Roy