From: Danu Fajar (dfr879_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2017 - 12:03:17 CST

Hi Joao,

Thank you for the link of tutorials, I'm sorry to made you do that because
I didn't read whole tutorials, and unfortunately I miss those tutorials. I
think I need to study from the begining of NAMD tutorials. but if you find
anymore solution for my problems, please tell me.

Here comes another problem, in CKMD.out file, it said
"FATAL ERROR: Unable to access config file CKMD.namd"

And when I tried to open th CKMD.namd file which is created in the same
folder as CKMD.out file, it's just shows the parameters of simulation. I
think don't find any error in this file.

So what's wrong with it ?

It's okay if you can't help me anymore. I just don't want you to feel
burdenned with these problems..

Best Regards,

Danu