From: Stefan Kuczera (stefan.kuczera_at_fkem1.lu.se)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2017 - 07:35:34 CST

Hi again,

solved this issue by adding this to my vmdrc

 for {set a 0} {$a < [molinfo num]} {incr a} {
      #set to default
      mol modstyle 0 $a [mol default style]
      mol modmaterial 0 $a [mol default material]
      mol modcolor 0 $a [mol default color]
      mol modselect 0 $a [mol default selection]
   }

It applies the default style to all molecules initially loaded.

Cheers Stefan