From: Wong Li Zhe (Wong.LiZhe_at_student.imu.edu.my)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2016 - 18:03:04 CST

Hi Ashar,

Many thanks for your detailed explanation.

Not sure why but I didn't get any transformation matrix from Superpose, hence, I couldn't view it using VMD.

Anyway, I used another server (PROSMALS3D) to run alignment and etc as what has been suggested by you.

Managed to edit the PDB file manually using Excel and removed those unwanted residues.

Prior to superimpose both protein structures on VMD, I tried converting from Excel to PDB but somehow it doesn't work with all those funny alphabets present in the file.

I wonder do you have any insights on this?

I have tried online conversion and it doesn't work.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Li Zhe