From: Wong Li Zhe (Wong.LiZhe_at_student.imu.edu.my)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2016 - 00:40:01 CST

Dear VMD users,

I would like to combine superimpose 2 protein models with different atoms numbers.

I wonder is there a way in which how I can alter the PDB file to achieve the same atom numbers?

I have tried several approaches using Tk console and etc but it wont.

Any insight on this issue?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Li Zhe

[http://www.imu.edu.my/e-banner/fisday-3Dec.jpg]
An opportunity to learn about our Foundation in Science (FiS) programme.
Join many exciting activities for the day.
Start your future in healthcare at our FiS Info Day!
More at http://ask.imu.edu.my/foundation