From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2016 - 10:54:00 CDT

Hi Jrhau,

The pose SHOULD NOT MATTER when it comes to CGenFF, since CGenFF makes the atom type assignments based on connectivity. If the two poses give you different results, that is because CGenFF is interpreting them as two different molecules, since its heuristics sometimes identify bonds where there shouldn't be any. Check the mol2 files that came out of CGenFF as well. They *should* be identical, but if its giving you different penalties, for whatever reason they may not be, and you'll need to figure out which is actually correct.

-Josh